Graphics programmer - 3d reconstruction
We believe in the power of AR to enhance human capabilities. Augment your career with us.
Who we are
Interaptix is a spatial computing company at the forefront of the next computing platform. We are driven by our deep industry and domain expertise in mixed reality to leverage the power of Augmented Reality (AR) to solve big real-world problems. As engineers and innovators, we create technology and solutions that empower and enable people to best apply their uniquely human capabilities to overcome challenges and improve safety and productivity in the industrial enterprise. We believe that the full potential of augmented reality is realized only when the technology works in harmony with the people who use it.
At Interaptix, we are pioneering a new paradigm for how augmented reality and digital twins can enable remote industrial work and deliver measurable safety, business, and environmental impact. And that’s just the beginning. We believe that augmented reality will be an integral part of the next computing platform, and we are turning that future into a reality today. We are looking for people with a similar pioneering spirit to join our growing team to lay the foundation for new realities.
Joining us now is a chance to be bold, be ahead of the curve, and channel your passion for pragmatically solving real-world problems using augmented reality and spatial computing.
Based on years of building bespoke augmented reality solutions for sophisticated industrial, academic, and research applications, we launched the AptixAR platform in 2020. Our cloud-based platform incorporates advanced techniques in human-computer interaction (HCI), machine learning, and computer vision and is accessed through wearable computers, tablets, and mobile phones. AptixAR is an enterprise-grade Augmented Reality (AR) SaaS solution that enables experts to connect with their remote staff in 3D space.
Who we need
We are looking for a 3d graphics specialist whose primary responsibility will be building and improving 3d reconstruction and rendering capabilities.
- Create responsive user experiences by building software that is simple and easy to comprehend.
- Write clean readable optimized code, debug complex problems that spans across different components.
- Be ready to work on unfamiliar technologies and embrace the constantly evolving AR technology stack.
- At least three (3) years of software engineering experience
- Bachelor in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of software development, including shipping one or more products.
- Problem-solving and optimization experience
Nice to have
- Experience with computer graphics pipeline
- Experience with computer vision algorithms
- Experience with performance optimizations for large data throughput.
- Experience with native mobile app development
Why join us
great team, growth opportunity, passion for excellence
- Be part of a high performing team of solving real-world problems with AR & VR
- Access leadership and growth opportunities as the company and spatial computing industry scale.
- A high degree of autonomy and accountability
- A team of risk-takers, innovators and builders who own it, and build awesome products
Interaptix is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.