Sales Account Executive - Enterprise SaaS Sales
We believe in the power of Augmented Reality (AR) to enhance human capabilities. Augment your career with us.
Who we are
Interaptix is a spatial computing company at the forefront of the next computing platform. We are driven by our deep industry and domain expertise in mixed reality to leverage the power of AR to solve big real-world problems. As engineers and innovators, we create technology and solutions that empower and enable people to best apply their uniquely human capabilities to overcome challenges and improve safety and productivity in the industrial enterprise. We believe that the full potential of augmented reality is realized only when the technology works in harmony with the people who use it.
At Interaptix, we are pioneering a new paradigm for how augmented reality and digital twins can enable remote industrial work and deliver measurable safety, business, and environmental impact. And that’s just the beginning. We believe that augmented reality will be an integral part of the next computing platform, and we are turning that future into a reality today. We are looking for people with a similar pioneering spirit to join our growing team to lay the foundation for new realities.
Joining us now is a chance to be bold, be ahead of the curve, and channel your passion for pragmatically solving real-world problems using augmented reality and spatial computing.
Based on years of building augmented reality solutions for sophisticated industrial, academic, and research applications, we launched the AptixAR™ platform in 2020. Our cloud-based platform incorporates advanced techniques in human-computer interaction (HCI), machine learning, and computer vision and is accessed through wearable computers, tablets, and mobile phones. AptixAR™ is an enterprise-grade Augmented Reality (AR) SaaS solution that enables experts to connect with their remote staff in 3D space.
Who we need
We are looking for a competitive self-starter who has achieved breakthrough revenue results selling SaaS enterprise software to Fortune 1000 companies. You possess the skills to quickly learn our product and recognize both the business benefits and the technical advantages it offers our customers. You share our passion for AR industrial solutions, and you are excited by the opportunities and challenges of working for a rapidly growing start-up.
With a strong understanding of our product, you will work both independently and with the team to develop the strategy and business cases needed to support Interaptix goals and growth. Your experience in developing a strong sales pipeline, prospecting, and closing deals will help propel AptixAR™ to become the preeminent tool across industrial enterprises.
- Build a sales pipeline using appropriate tools & techniques, joint marketing initiatives, social media, trade shows and top tier channel partners.
- Move opportunities through the pipeline and close deals to meet quota.
- Develop business cases which clearly show value and differentiation at all levels of our target customer’s organizations.
- Develop appropriate messaging for target customers.
- Develop a close working relationship with Product Management, Customer Success, and Operations to ensure continuity between pre and post sales activities.
- Utilize CRM to manage the sales process and close sales.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience selling SaaS software and at least 3 years selling to Fortune 1000 companies. You have been successful in complex consultative selling.
- You have worked in a start-up environment and have the experience of building and scaling the sales funnel – you loved the excitement and know how to roll-up your sleeves to get the job done.
- You are self-motivated, driven, and can solve problems independently.
- Strong written and verbal presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in selling enterprise SaaS software
- Continuing sales specific training
Why join us
Great team, Growth opportunity, Passion for excellence
Our mission and our daily work may be dedicated to technology but coming together as a team and sharing the human things about ourselves is also a priority. With daily team coffee breaks and monthly team events, people at Interaptix see each other as more than just names on a screen, but friends, colleagues, and mentors. We’re a group of people who work together, take ownership of our deliverables, stick by each other when someone must work late, and take on tasks when a team member needs our support. Everyone here can feel the magnitude of what we are doing, and it is why we get up every morning excited to start our day and see what we can accomplish together.
Interaptix is an equal opportunity employer and employs personnel without regard to person’s age, ancestry, colour, race, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, sex or sexual orientation.
Interaptix is committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. Should you require any accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know in advance so the appropriate arrangements can be made.
Criminal background check will be required.